I Love My Avalanche
By EZLucas on
2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
At first I didnt like the looks of the Avalanche. Neighbors bought one and I soon began to like the utility then the looks began to attract me. So I picked up a white full armor unit and I love it! 10K so far and no problems. I get from 15 to 21 mpg which os great for a big car/truck like this. My cousins 2003 Expedition gets 13 to 16 mpg so the Chevy gets an excellent on mpg. The vehicle is comfortable, drives like a luxury car has utility like a truck. I highly recommned this vehicle to anyone interested in a vehicle that does it all. Super Job GM! Oh by the way the 5.3 Avalanche will smoke the 5.4 Expedition throught the 0-60 and the 1/4 mile!
Favorite Features
Ride, Utility (covered locking bed), Comfort, Fuel economy, 5.3 performance, looks great, trailer tow capacity, secure feeling on the highway and many more things...I am sold on this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
There needs to be a light showing that the tailgate is open. On a couple occasions mine came open and I didnt know it until someone came beside me and told me about it.