2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Love My AvalancheZ71
By IrishC6996 on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Beautiful to look at. Fun to drive.

The 2500 is SOOO Much ~FASTER~
By Loreen on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 2500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (8.1L 8cyl 4A)

I could NOT tell you how much I LOVE my truck! I tryed the smaller Avalanche 1500 first and really like it, but the 2500 just blew me away!! I could not sign the papers fast enough to get this baby in the garage. I can't imagine driving anything else. By far the coolest truck on the road. ( as far as I'm concerned) It Rocks~

Luv It!
By Joe Clark on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I like my Avalanche more now than when I bought it. The only thing that would be a nice addition would be backup sensors, since it is difficult to see out the rear window and you must almost totally depend on your side mirror. It is ok, but takes some getting use to. Otherwise I love it!

I'm in Love
By j prater on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Avalanche. I bought and 02 with a cloth interior--it didn't do well with my Jack Russell Terrier who sheds madly. After he made a trip thru it, it took 3 hours to get the hair out of the fabric. I traded it 8 months later with 14K miles on it. Never a minute's trouble--we loved it enough to do it again.

911!!!
By Redhot Avalanche on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck was great until 18 days after I bought it. I heard the horn and went out to find the interior in flames!.. The fire bureau said it was a short in the dash and 17 days later , I still am waiting for GM, Chevrolet or my dealer to give me any word on what they are going to do for me. They have been absolutely no help at all!!

avalanche
By ccwaverider on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 2500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (8.1L 8cyl 4A)

Drives like a mussle car. Love it.

Fits All Needs
By Smod on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck/SUV fills both perfectly. Holds 5 comfortably, and converts to fit 4"X 8" sheets in under a minute, and only take the #3 panel off to carry home your lawnmower Side storage great for stuff and as a cooler. Great ride. Almost bought a F-150 crew cab but this out shines it all the way.

Mikes Avalanche
By camaromike on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the "without body hardware" model and what a nice change it is! This has so far been one of the nicest riding,running,and looking vehicles I have ever owned.So far absolutely no problems with my Avalanche. Great dealer service and honest advice.

Wonderful Truck, Happy Owner
By Cool Rod on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a homeowners dream come tru. Functions as a very nice comfortable car most of the time, but you can move a refrigerator or haul trash to the dump if you need to. Go to "chevyavalanchefunclub" on the web to find more than 8000 happy owners. That's the best site for all sorts of Avalanche info. I would recommend this truck to anyone. Best turning radius of any crew cab, shortest wheelbase, longest bed of any crewcab except duelies. Parks like a car!

Perfect vehicle
By RK2 on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Chevy did EVERTHING right on this baby. Positioning of the controls, comfort, lotsa interior room & it rides and handles so smooth its like driving a car, has full sized truck bed space and the design lets it stand out from any truck on the road.