2003 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Excellent Vehicle
By Lisa on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is versitile. It has extremely comfortable seating and plenty of room for each person. The ride is incredible. You would never know that you were driving such a big truck. You feel totally safe and secure on the road in this vehicle. We would recommend it to anyone, especially those with children.

This is a truck ??
By PA Jay on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

You will not believe this is a truck when you ride in it. It rides like a full sized car (comfortable). I was pleasantly surprized at the pep this truck had for its big size.

style and practical
By denz66trk on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love the truck. It looks great in black. You will stand out in a crowd. It rides like a dream. And this is coming from a Navigator owner. All the bells and whistles of the Navi but with better road handling. I If you like trucks there is no better full size truck on the road for the money.

everything I thought it would be
By Ted the Pool Man on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I test drove the Escalade and the Avalanche.....the money difference was a factor but not primary. The Escalade was great loved it.....but the Avalanche seems just as good, saved allot of money and after 30 days is great.

Great Avavalanche
By By Hemme on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab Rwd (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Love this great truck, would buy it again next time. It has all the features anyone could want,smooth quiet luxury ride-TOPS.

Avalanche
By Elansford on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My wife took my Avalanche away from me and gave me her Expedition.

Luxurious Four Wheel Drive
By LAURAINZER on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After seeing the Avalanche I had to do some research to find out if it was as good as it looked. After research I went to test drive it...all it took was to drive it around the parking lot and I bought it!! This is the most unique, most reliable, most fun vehicle ever. Only in America would you find Luxury, Leather, 4 Wheel Drive, SUV/Truck that drives more smoothly than most cars! I have driven this vehicle in snow, mud, on road, and off...it drove so well and incredibly smooth. It simply feels like you are riding in a Limo with the power to go anywhere in any weather. Everything about it is incredible.

BEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER OWNED
By DDT on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I,ve owned many luxury cars and several types of trucks. My avalanche rides as smooth as cadillac without the annoying bottoming out on the dips in many city. streets.It is very quiet and hauls my cargo completely weather tight.I cannot say enough good things about this truck. It is truly the ultimate vehicle.

Great car
By grecio on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great car for my lifestyle: horses and business. One of the best cars I've own. Truly two personalities

Wet Cargo Area
By looking on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been a joy to drive. The ride is very good and handling is superior . The interior roominess is like being in your own livingroom at home . However I have one beef and it is large , In a rain storm or a car wash if you have clothes in suitcases or valuable purchased paper products in the cargo area you may have WET ones . I was told the cargo area wea air tight when closed . I found out different.