Kim's Avalanche
By Kim on
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I really enjoy my 2002 Avalache . It's a lot of fun! Very comfortable. Very big though. Its a beautiful design as I have running boards and to help older freinds in and out of truck. Cold days the seat warmers are GREAT! I love my burnt orange color and enjoy all the diversities in accomadates all my families different interests! The ONLY problem I have is I cannot get my 2 kayaks up onthe roof with the standard tie downs! My old van I could. I will shortly be purchase racks for my truck and that will solve that. I anxiously await the falling of the gas prices!! I LOVE my Avalanche! Sooo comfortable!
Favorite Features
Heat warms , sun roof, back window that comes out, easy to handle, side pockets and the apperance of my truck turns heads! That's fun;)
Suggested Improvements
The truck can suck gas up. I don't punch the gas pedal like I used to. It's great on the highway though. Tailgate I believe can be improved as the right pin seems to be rusty and that concerns me as well as the fog lights should have a tighter gasket to avoid leakage thru the lens!