2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: I like it!

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Review

I like it!
By Mrpush on

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is great, period. If you're not sure if you might like it, go drive a club cab truck with an itty bitty bed and cramped rear seats, or a mini van and then go look at one of these. No doubt if you can afford it, you'll buy it. This truck has it all. Roomy, comfortable, and an 8' bed! Driving it with my ripped jeans on, no shirt, and a load of building materials I feel like a rough N tough carpenter. Put on my tie and head to work, I feel like I'm driving in a caddy. I have never had a car or truck I have enjoyed so much, REALLY!

Con-vert-o bed, coolers/storage in the sides, tough look, bumper steps, room for my legs front and back. Get on- Star and show off for you friends by locking your keys in it and having them open you doors for you with a single phone call! This is too cool!

Ok, its hard to park! But its 18.5 feet long! What did you expect! Oh, if a honda civic pulls up close behind you, you won't know it and probably back over it! Glare in rear window at night is annoying. Cd storage is not so great. Thats it so far!