Avalanche owner review
By MassiveAvalanche on
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4dr Crew Cab 2WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I have owned this vehicle since November of 2001. All i can say is this truck is fantastic. They have opened so many doors to the idea of having a truck. Its amazingly more pratical then an average truck, its powerful, and its so unique. Every pickup truck looks like every other pickup truck, apart from the grille. But the Avalanche has given a completely new look to a pickup truck. One that i find to be agressive (which in my opinion is AWESOME!) I have had no problems with it, and love it 100%. I would recommend this truck to anyone.
Favorite Features
Definatly the plastic cladding. THe look really grows on you, and its extremely beneficial. No door dings, shopping cart dents, scratches from 4x4, etc. Also of course-- THe Midgate. That thing is fantastic!!! The truck is truly amazing.
Suggested Improvements
A passanger airbag cutoff switch would be nice so i could drive my son in the front with the midgate down and not worry about the airbag. I would also like the midgate to be able to fold down only 50% so i could seat maybe 1 person in the back and have half the midgate down for the long stuff.