2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalanche model:
Love this truck
By bchamba on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest riding auto I have ever owned. I have had a yukon, silverado, t100, and a Landcruiser, and I have to say this is the best riding and to me anyway, best looking truck ever. I got mine with all the bells and whistles, and I have had great luck with it so far.

Just love my truck
By Wild on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 2WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have own many a new cars and trucks in my life time. I thought my 2000 toyota Tundra Limited was the best I ever own until I bought the Avalanche. Its very Quiet riding and full of useful ideas. This is the first time a stranger told me , I like your truck.

One Honest Review To Another
By CrisAvalanche on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The coolest thing about this SUT(sport Utility Truck) is that even after I baught it in august 2001 it still turns heads today 3/2002.

Love the Avalanche
By Shellzz on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my new Avalanche. It serves several special purposes for me personally. First, I wanted an SUV type of vehicle, with 4 doors, that would comfortably tranport passengers. But I have a farm, dogs, horses, etc., and needed a truck that could have bed to haul things in, like hay and feed. We also camp, and wanted a comfortable vehicle to travel the highways and mountain roads, but be able to throw camp fire smelly tents and clothes and muddy items in the back. We found the perfect vehicle! The combination of SUV and Pickup is great.

wow
By cokebuggy on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I love it

Love my Avalanche
By Dustin Lewis on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Wasn't too sold on the look at first; however, this vehicle has proven to be the most practical vehicle I have ever owned. My kids love it when we store the back window, open the sunroof and roll the windows down. I've used the midgate once and it is wonderful to carry that extra load.

super vehicle
By john hicks on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 2WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Took a test drive just to kill some time between appointments and wasn't in the market,or so I thought.I couldn't get it out of my mind.Bought three weeks later.I love it.

Big Red Z-71
By djames on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Feels like I'm driving a Caddy without the 50k price tag

2002 Avalanche 8.1 2500
By Gary Pfahler on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 2500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (8.1L 8cyl 4A)

Have had the 8.1 2500 Avalanche since Sept. Nicest truck I have owned.

Leaking
By sportsfan on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab 1500 4dr Crew Cab 2WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Avalanche, and all the attention I get when I'm driving. But I'm confronting the dealership about a problem that just started happening. After one of our big Mississippi rain storms, the items stored in the back were soaking wet. Has anyone else encountered leakage?