2005 Chevrolet Astro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Astro model:
Best Of Breed
By SunupGSD on 01/15/05 14:01 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Astro Rwd 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Will never own another minivan. We show our German Shepherds in AKC events. All our "stuff" fits with room to spare. Other minivans are too small. Ride is strong not mushy, interior comfort is great. This is our 3rd Astro. Our 1st is still on the road with over 200K miles. The 2nd is still running with only 150K miles.

Chevrolet Astro Van AWD
By Deborah T. Kilday on 01/15/05 12:49 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Astro AWD 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is the 5th Chevy Astro Van I have owned. They are great vans. Better than having a truck because they get better gas milage and quiet running. I just bought a new one and still own two older ones. One has 165000 miles(1994) and the other one 106000 (2000) and they are still running great. I maintain them and have not had any major problems with any of them. They are great on long trips with family, we have even taken out the seats and camped in them overnight. They are also great for carrying building supplies. I like them better than a truck because you can use the whole vehicle and have heat and air and spread out and be comfortable. I get great gas mileage doing a lot of highway miles.

Astro's are Great
By jimq on 12/27/04 21:51 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Astro AWD 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Astro. I also have a 1989 with 107k which I purchased new and is still going strong. I just purchased this 2004 as GM is supposed to stop making the Astro/Safari in 2005.

Astro
By Rashaffer on 12/04/04 16:03 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Astro Rwd 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great van for the larger family. We have 5 children and they can all ride in comfort. The towing capcity is also great. Its a very well built, reliable vehicle.

I LOVE MY ASTRO VANS!!!!!
By Betsey on 11/06/04 22:45 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Astro AWD 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have TWO Astro Mini-vans, and I love them!!! My first is an '89, has 140,000 miles on it, and is still on the road. My new one has the AWD and extended features which are absolutely GREAT!

Astro
By Edward Weessies on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Astro AWD 3dr Minivan (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle I am reviewing was purchased used in 2001. I now have 96000 miles on it and it has never failed me. We have useed it to travel on trips in excess of 5000 miles at a time. I am 6'1" and 250 pounds and I find the unit most comfortable.