1995 Chevrolet Astro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Astro model:
Great van!
By Cindy Collins on 11/02/07 18:42 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Astro 3dr Minivan

Very dependable van! Motor and transmission strong no problems. We have driven this van to California, Colorado and Missouri with no problems. Would drive it anywhere. Only flaws I would say would be the lack of front passenger leg room and door handles (have 2 Astro's and replaced handles on both of them) Our one van has 186000 miles on it and still runs great! Highly recommend this vehicle!

Recommedation for Astro van
By ntm on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Astro 3dr Minivan

The Astro van has been a great vehicle for our family. I would highly recommend it for anyone with children. Our current van has taken us just over 205,000 miles in 9 years. It has finally served its usefulness and we are shopping for our second Astro van. Our primary issues had been with the rear A/C malfunctioning twice & had to be replaced twice (the extended warranty paid for itself). It has been exceptionally reliable for us through the years. Thank you, Chevrolet.

1995 Chevy Astro Overall Rating
By karday on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Astro 3dr Minivan

We bought this with 46000 miles. Conversion by Choo Choo. Excellent dealer. Car is smooth and quiet and relatively dependable. Disappointed that the trans went at 140000 as GM's are supposed to be the best. (never had a trans go bad until we were required to change fluids) Great on tires and other maintenance.

The Relialby of This Van
By Jackie 3 on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Astro 3dr Minivan

I've had my van for 4 years and it was purchased with 52,000 miles. My Astro is a very dependable. In the 4 years I have had $150.00 in repairs and the engine has only dropped 1% in compression power from the original power. I have 103,034 miles and I look forward to another 103,000 miles