1993 Chevrolet Astro Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Astro model:
Fine van
By blinky on 08/15/10 19:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Astro Minivan LT 3dr Ext Minivan

I rescued this astro van ext from the yard of my neighbor after he died. It was not driven for three years. I replaced two freeze plugs changed the oil cleaned her up and put it on the road. It drives and handles great. Here's the kicker, it has 260,956 miles and can out run my 1993 Toyota corolla. I love this van.

Excellent
By tuck on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Astro Minivan LT 3dr Ext Minivan

I have drove ths van for 10 years and have never had any maintance but normal oil change, tires. Was extremely impressed when I recently was in an accident with the front end and also rear-ended. Strenght of van saved my life in the 50 mph crash. Front end tore off but barely into radiator. Highly recommand this vehicle in every way!

93 chevy astro
By tazbuster on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Astro Minivan LT 3dr Ext Minivan

As you can tell from the milage this van did not set in the repair shop often. This has been a car I could always count on and gives me 21 miles to the gallon on the hiway. I know that's hard to believe but I custom ordered it with a towing package and a lower ratio rear end with positraction. living in western new york (Buffalo) I have never gotten stuck in the snow.

Old Bertha's still going
By Gus1960 on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Astro Minivan LT 3dr Ext Minivan

We have had Bertha for eight years. She has hauled, kids, dogs, lumber, trash and everything in between without complaint. She has over 170000 miles on her. We plan to keep her till the wheels fall off.

We got you beat!!!
By john does on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Astro Minivan LT 3dr Ext Minivan

The short story is We have 211,000 miles on our van. I have put in little more than a battery,ignition module, and front bushing. Less than $1,000.00 has been invested and she is still strong.