2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XTS model:

Great options!
By Maria ram

2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It's difficult to drive another vehicle once you've started driving a Cadillac. Other cars can't beat the comfort and options, kinda a double edged sword.

Wouldn't rent again
By majesticviewrentals

2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I rented this car for a week and during that week did lots of city driving in Atlanta, as well as a road trip to Charleston (5 hours each way). From the moment I sat in the driver's seat I regretted getting the car, but it was all they had left so I was stuck with it. The driver's seat was ridiculously uncomfortable. You sit on a narrow panel of material and from each side of that middle panel there is a separate panel that comes up at about a 30 degree angle. I am curvy but not overweight - you would have to be very skinny for your bum to fit on the middle panel. Within an hour, my right foot was going to sleep - no matter how many adjustments I made to the seat. There are lots of adjustments but none to lower those side panels. The other negative - Every time I wanted to see to my right, I had to have the passenger lean forward so I could see behind their head (and it wasn't a tall person). It was hard to get past the discomfort of the seat to judge the rest of the car, but it was otherwise a comfortable and fairly quiet ride. The passenger liked their seat (but is had a wider middle panel). As disclosure, my past two cars have been a 7 series BMW and an E class Mercedes, so maybe I am not being fair, but they need to make the seat adjustable!

I want my Lincoln back!
By John R. Clausen

2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Probably my last car due to my age. I have owned many cars but not a caddy until now,, a nd I must say I'm a little disappointed. The infotainment system can't hold a candle to my past Lincoln. The Lincoln was also more roomy up front and had a better standard engine. Another disappointment for me was the dash lighting. At night it is awesome but during the daylight it darkens out and becomes almost a blank. Is it not necessary to view your instrument panel during the day also? Car handling is great and the look of the car is great, but Ipaid for a lot of extras that don't measure up! Also the forward crash monitor and its notifier, that is the red lights that appear and the alarm don't respond until you are too close to the car ahead of to avoid an accident. I could go on but as I said when I started this, I wish I had my Lincoln back!

Worst car ever
By H. Mitchell Rivenbark

2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

You do not want this car I have had it for less than 3 months < I have to put air in every tire, and there is no spare tire, the paint on the back bumper is discolored, the car inside the the from seat makes me feel like am tied up, with no room to move. The liner in the trunk keeps falling down, this is the most wasted amost $ 60,000 I have ever spent, and their online site sucks got locked out after one visit. I will never buy another GM product.

Like driving my couch!
By Don D

2015 Cadillac XTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Let me start by saying I have been wary about American cars until now! I had a Chrysler 300-S witch was good but missing a few things until I drove the XTS. The seats are great, the ride, climate controlled seats, and Bose system my drive a joy! I would suggest the front wheel drive over the all wheel drive, really not needed and I can feel the difference with acceleration. The MPG is less then my prior 8 speed and XTS can use a slightly bigger gas tank but I'm sticking with this one for a while, coming from a guy who changes cars every 18-24 months!