2014 Cadillac XTS 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My 2014 Cadillac XTS

2014 Cadillac XTS - Consumer Review

Luxury Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My 2014 Cadillac XTS
By hmarron on

2014 Cadillac XTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My 2014 Red Cadillac XTS was delievered in Sept 2013 and I now have 1500 trouble free miles on my car. I have purchased over a dozen new cars over the last 40 years and only my Porches were this reliable out of the gate. It is so quiet I accidentaly left the motor running when my wife and I went to lunch - it was still running when we returned - there is no key. It is a better value for your money than the Mercedes E Class, BMW 5 or the new 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan.

Favorite Features

Remote Start Full ceiling sun roof Parking assist Crash alert system Lane change warning system seat and mirror memory set heated steering wheel heated seats Onstar navigation and Map Quest download from my home computer to my car It is very very Quiet electronic emergency brake Onstar hands free phone Back up Camera XM/Sirus satellite radio

Suggested Improvements

#1The 12" CUE ( Entertainment screen ) needs constand cleaning #2 The Glove Compartment houses the CD player - there is not enough room left for the Cadillac information booklet now.