Complete Lemon
By richzand on
2013 Cadillac XTS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have a very bad back so I always drive a big heavy car. The XTS has coach work 2nd to none. The problem is I've had the car back to the dealer nine times. Service is supposed to be available at your preferred dealer. But if you have a legitimate problem, and the dealer doesn't have a fix they will blow you off because you aren't going to give them a perfect survey. I'm currently on my 3rd dealer. Getting Cadillac involved doesn't help they tell you dealers can refuse service if they choose to. I bought my car in July, and to date the vehicle will unlock the doors at least 25% of the time. When you are trying to get out the power seats, and mirrors will start moving. No heat, at times. Bad
Favorite Features
Radio when it works, I'm on my 4th one. Cue system is not ready for prime time. Perfect car for a lemon law because GM does not have legitimate repairs in place!
Suggested Improvements
Offer a model with out Cue. If you drive multiple vehicles it's hard to remember how to use. Fix the operational problem with the Cue system before you end up with a class action lawsuit. The system does not operate as advertized. If you do buy one get it in four wheel drive the front wheel model has a lot of torque steer.
By jrs17
on 12/31/13 23:24 PM (PST)

Bought 2013 today, new. Great experience so far - responsive, enthusiastic staff. Great rebates and they have bent over backwards to help us get fantastic price and interest rate.