2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XT5 model:

Our New XT5
By Bill

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought 2010 new, loved it except the 3.0 engine. Luxury model while with tan interior. Just sold that car and bought a 2017 XT5 Luxury model White with Tan interior. Engine is great with plenty of power fit and finish is perfect. I was a little disappointed that Cadillac trimmed a few options from the luxury model I purchased before like: no cd player, sill plates no longer have a light in them, there is no longer a horizontal interior dash trim light, tan interior no longer offered in tan headliner with tan carpet only in black. Front seats need a little more attention to front bottom bolsters, (need more padding). Except for the dashboard the whole interior seemed a little cheaper.. I do not like the steering wheel option of leather wrapped heated the 2010 Luxury model had a wood/leather steering wheel I liked more.

I have to save the car drives great, seems to be quieter, same gas millage even though it has a bigger engine, Bose system sounds great, (I hate it has no built in cd),

Best SUV that Cadillac has ever built!
By jim w.

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Wow - what a ride - Love how incredibly quiet the interior is. Often I can't tell if the engine is running form inside the car based on hearing. Mind you I bought the base model and it's fully loaded. The Luxury has a sun roof and a lot of safety features but I felt the base model came with SO MUCH that it was perfect, and it is. Great fuel economy ( Don't love the stop feature when you are at a stoplight but it's becoming a lot more common, I get it) Living in Florida, A/C is important and this system delivers in spades. Love hat we can remotely start the car and cool it off first. Sound system is insane! Inclusion of apple car play is seemless. The interior is really plush and again for a base model- I'm so impressed.

Very nice
By Raynor McMillian

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought my wife a 2017 xt5 she love this ride is quiet and smooth

The seats are Great for a 380 pound BodyGuard
By Big penny

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

No Compaints Excellent SUV Cadilac did a Great Job Love the Tech

Loaner car while 2015 Escalade in for service
By Body shop car guy

2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Escalade in for minor overnight service, I was given a xt5 as a loaner. Not expecting any thing special I was very surprised with the vehicle. I don't drive a midsize SUV daily but found I enjoyed this experience. As a body shop owner I have the opportunity to drive most brands and found this to be one of the most engaging rides in its class. The BMW X3 , Audi and Lexus have there merits but for comfort and performance this caddy tops them all.