2008 Cadillac XLR Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XLR model:
All smiles
By Scott Leyva on 10/17/09 17:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I love my XLR-V and it makes me happy to get behind the wheel. It has had its share of problems including a leaky radiator and a bad supercharger air pump that started making groaning noises. It is definitely high maintenance including light bulb replacement that took the dealership one hour to get to it to replace. Also, one time the top stopped half way and we had to use the key in the bumper to get it closed manually. It never happened again so the car has its own personality. This car is red and draws a crowd wherever I go! Not even my 95 Jaguar XJS, which I traded in, drew this much attention from young and old alike. I just hope it is lower maintenance than the Jaguar!

Great Ride
By R2KVET on 03/15/08 17:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

No doubt, this is a fun car to drive. It's loaded with almost all features you may want. This car is not a Corvette and it's probably not for Corvette lovers. It's sophisticated, quiet with a gentle ride. The base powertrain offer enough power for most drivers.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Cadillac XLR Convertible in VA is:

$175 per month*