The XOXOSled
By Debie on
2005 Cadillac XLR 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
Waited for years for this car. The minute I saw it,I sat in it,I knew I had to have it. It glides. Cars slow down in awe of this car. I constantly get the thumbs up.I almost bought the Lexus SC 430, browsed a Crossfire but then I went to the Cadillac showroom and I fell in love.The it was. Out of the ordinary.Original!Perfect color, perfect interior, perfect fit.It was made for me!!I couldn't believe the concept car was road ready.I wanted this car before I got too old to look good in it. I get more compliments like "Not sure what's more gorgeous, the car or the girl driving it." This from teenage boys to older men in Corvettes, Mercedes,Lexus etc. I am 49!! I feel like I am 25.
Favorite Features
Exterior style. Comfortable chairs with comfortable leather. Smooth Caddy ride. MOH feature in window in front of driving wheel.Unbelieveable trunk space! Nice automatic hardtop. Great sound system, GPS.Love the Eucalyptus wood.Great handling,hugs road.Beautiful exterior color.OnStar.Best Cad ever!
Suggested Improvements
rear camera when backing up. Deeper cup holders. Coin holder. Cell phone holder, maybe on door. Better way to get water out from around seal of trunk. Airconditioning vents could vacilate back and forth. trunk lighting needs improvement.Can't see a thing in there at night.Love you guys!Great job