2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 5-speed Automatic - (83 reviews )
A FANTASTIC VEHICLEA HEAD TURNER
By ROYCE on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

A HEAD TURNER. MORE POSITIVE REMARKS FROM PEOPLE SEEING THE CAR. EVEN MORE SUCH STATEMENTS AFTER EXPERIENCING THE MANY FEATURES AND ITS ROADABILITY AND PERFORMANCE. A JOY TO DRIVE!

XLR
By budsvet on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great better than my 2003 corvette

FAVORITE ALL TIME CAR
By BYKER10 on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

A GREAT CAR, BODY STYLING IS GREAT, GOOD TRUNK SPACE FOR THIS TYPE OF CAR (WHEN THE TOP IS UP)

XLR On Review After 5,000 Miles
By Luphol33 on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Difficulty with Navigaton, Radio and Roof System. Stopped in midcycle of Lowering of roof. Cargo spact less than my previously qwned Lexis 430 SC. Can't push trunk down if slightly overloaded. Cunputer screws up. Finally fixed at dealer.

Exotic Machine
By J.O.Grettenberger on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Truly a headturner. aCTUALLY RECEIVED A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FROM ONLOOKERS AS THE TOP RETRACTED AUTOMATICALLY

Luv it
By Paulr44 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have never driven any car that is more fun

My XLR
By eldoetc on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

It is seldom that you think about a car for 4 years, finally order it, and have to wait 363 days for it to arrive. And then you pick it up and it is everything you thought it would be, plus more. That's my XLR

my review
By mgmannmoney5555 on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

it was the best car ive ever driven!!!!!!

5 month's ownership of an XLR is bliss!
By M. Robert Wilson on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

As my personal vehicle I had owned a 1992 model XJS V-12 Jaguar convertible w/spoilers. Until I saw the 2004 Cadillac XLR last Fall throughout the 12 years I owned the Jaguar, I never once saw a vehicle that came close to it in style, performance & comfort, nor did I ever contemplate replacing it.The XLR's debut changed my attitude almost the moment I first saw it. During the nearly five months I have owned my black XLR, I have consistently experienced pure pleasure in driving it. Not only does it "turn heads", it handles and performs flawlessly and with power to spare.I never cease to be amazed at the technology it offers. incorporates.

This car is amazing!
By Thomas Olik on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac XLR Convertible 2dr Roadster (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

You will not find a better car on the market. This car has suberb handling and killer speed. This is the most extraordinary piece of machinery I have ever came forth with. Cadillac is the best company ever! Don't buy anything else except for Cadillacs! This car is worth much, much more than 70,000 dollars.