2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
Awsome Machine
By John Cutsey on 04/26/08 11:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

As stated in my review above it has been the most exciting car that I have ever drove. I have had BMW's, Mercedes sl500 amg package, Jaquar XJR supercharged and nothing compares to not only the exciting drive, but all the looks you get from every age group 8 and 10 year olds through 75 to 85 year olds.

2007 Cadillac XLR-V
By 2007 XLR-V CA on 01/18/08 20:41 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I had this car for about a year. I have had absolutely no problems at all. The quality is outstanding. The power and responsiveness are awesome. A very drive-able vehicle whether in city/freeway traffic or on long weekend excursions. A great machine to drive!

The 2007 Cadillac XLR-V
By sunidhi on 02/19/07 16:51 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I think that this car is really well built. I had a really fun time driving this car. I hope that other people buy this car and have just as much as fun as I did.

Fast
By 2007 Cadillac XLR-V on 12/07/06 11:26 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I like fast cars and this one is just great. It is fast and very reliable. It rides really smoothly and you hardly hit any bumps.

Love It
By AL on 10/17/06 14:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I just wanted something different than my BMW convertible that I have driven since 1977. I love this car. It is a thrilling experience to drive. No, it does not handle like my BMW but it is a nice change. I will get snow tires and hope that it will take me safely in the winter months ahead. I call it "My Batmobile" it reminds me of Batman's car. It is a beautiful change for me and my husband. If you are looking for an automobile with fuel economy--this is not the one for you. All and all I just love it.

XLR-V is awesome
By goglobal on 10/12/06 17:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car is fantastic. I would highly recommend it. It provides a fantastic balance of performance and luxury.

Much Better Than Expected
By Bob K on 10/09/06 11:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Finally, a car that is as good or better than a Mercedes. The XLR-V is a gentleman's sports car. It flies and handles great. At the club we get positive nods at the door, people are really impressed after a ride.

What a Thrill Ride!
By Laura on 08/26/06 18:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have had my XLR-V for three months. The only way to describe it is a Corvette with all the extras of a luxury Cadillac.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.