Used 2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )

Awsome Machine
By John Cutsey

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

As stated in my review above it has been the most exciting car that I have ever drove. I have had BMW's, Mercedes sl500 amg package, Jaquar XJR supercharged and nothing compares to not only the exciting drive, but all the looks you get from every age group 8 and 10 year olds through 75 to 85 year olds.

I virtually like everything about the vehicle as mentioned above. Especially the convertible feature and how it is super quiet when the top is up. The folding roof is totally padded on the inside and the windows coming down 1/2 inch for the air to escape when closing the doors is also a super feature.

Cadillac should finally do away with On Star and allow bluetooth phones attached to the display, like Mercedes and Jaguar.

2007 Cadillac XLR-V
By 2007 XLR-V CA

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I had this car for about a year. I have had absolutely no problems at all. The quality is outstanding. The power and responsiveness are awesome. A very drive-able vehicle whether in city/freeway traffic or on long weekend excursions. A great machine to drive!

The styling, performance, heads up display, and the seats. Very unique styling - Always a head turner.

Integrated bluetooth capability / phone w/harddrive to store address book, etc. The center storage bin between the seats is difficult to access. I almost never use it. Some space behind the seats would be great to place a brief, purse or jacket. It is a pain to put items in the trunk or on the floor

The 2007 Cadillac XLR-V
By sunidhi

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I think that this car is really well built. I had a really fun time driving this car. I hope that other people buy this car and have just as much as fun as I did.

The interior and exterior design of this car is very unique and cool. The build quality is also good. The fuel economy is good as well. It has great comfort and performance. This car is awesome and really fun to drive, oh my gosh!

Improve the reliability.

Fast
By 2007 Cadillac XLR-V

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I like fast cars and this one is just great. It is fast and very reliable. It rides really smoothly and you hardly hit any bumps.

My favorite features are the trunk and the steering wheel. The seats are comfortable, and I like that they are adjustable.

None.

Love It
By AL

2007 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I just wanted something different than my BMW convertible that I have driven since 1977. I love this car. It is a thrilling experience to drive. No, it does not handle like my BMW but it is a nice change. I will get snow tires and hope that it will take me safely in the winter months ahead. I call it "My Batmobile" it reminds me of Batman's car. It is a beautiful change for me and my husband. If you are looking for an automobile with fuel economy--this is not the one for you. All and all I just love it.

I do not have to take my eyes off of the road everything is in front of me.

A Bluetooth phone would be good to have.