2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (7 reviews )
Great Sleeper
By Old Sarge on 12/23/06 11:29 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I traded a 2005 Honda S2000 for this car - WOW! This is a car that I never believed that an US car company would build, let alone Cadillac. Its handling is up there with the top line BMW and Mercedes. Its gas mileage is 20-22 mpg. This is a very nice ride.

Davy's Baby SLR - VVroooom
By david on 12/16/06 02:41 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This is the fastest car I have ever had. It drives extremely smoothly and has great power with a bit of a whine like I have heard on newer airplanes. It drives great, however, I am not a high tech guy and this car is high tech. It take a lot of effort to ot to learn to appreciate everything. It comes with a pre-packaged cell phone and OnStar, which is very cool. This car is sharp. I love the power and am surprised that I haven't been pulled over yet. The high tech features make it attractive to others that haven't seen the digital info projected like 3D over the steering wheel at the front of the car. The radio blares and for a sports car. It has a very smooth ride.

Truly Grace
By Samuel on 11/28/06 13:47 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Owning and driving this vehicle has been a dream come true. It has performance, handling, comfort and style. I constantly receive compliments on it. Cadillac has done a fine job with this vehicle. My Son can say, "This is my father's Cadillac.' Smile, and have a blessed day.

Almost Perfect
By STEPHEN HOLM on 11/25/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned several head turning cars and motor cycles, but this beats them all. From old ladies to young men and kids, people have chased me through parking lots and tried to flag me down on the street, just to get a look and learn more about it. They are usually shocked to find out that it is a Cadillac. Yes, this happens to the point it that it is a problem. Aside from that, it is great fun to drive. The acceleration and handling are so very nice, yet the car is so refined. It is simply a refined "wildcar". It has an amazingly fantastic aftermarket sound (meaning the engine). The great sound system is stock.

The XLR-V is a Great Car
By 2006 Cadillac XLR-V on 11/16/06 10:42 AM (PST)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This is the best car for driving, looking and owning. It's the greatest car that I have ever owned. Its acceleration and handling couldn't be better.

GM's Secret Head Turner
By John Winant on 05/18/06 09:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I bought the XLR-V because I wanted something new and different. The car had a beautiful look. I've had it for almost two years and I love it. People walk up to me and tell me that my car is outstanding. I've had no problems with this car, only one minor recall for programing. I would recomend the XLR very highly.

Love the XLR-V
By Go Man on 04/30/06 07:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac XLR-V Convertible 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

The performance and ride are excellent. You won't be disappointed. This car deliviers on its promise.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.