2010 Cadillac STS Consumer Review: Solid Value

2010 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

Solid Value
By Jeff NYC on

2010 Cadillac STS V6 Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I originally wanted the performance of the 8 cyl.Northstar but with $3.00 gas, I settled for the 302hp DI 6 cylinder. I generally don't like anything with less than 8 cylinders but this STS motor is remarkable. It accelerates like an 8, sounds good and delivers exceptional gas mileage. I thought the trip computer was broken when I averaged 31mpg on a 300 mile highway trip but it was true. The sport gears work well if you want drive aggressively and so far I have had no maintenance issues.The handling is good for 4100lb luxury car but I must admit that I lean towards more agile cars that have suspension treatmentlike the V-series.STS price (after the deal) is alot less than E350 and 530.

Direct Injected engine (performance and mileage), seat comfort, keyless entry,bose system

Should offer sport suspension including brembo style brakes, larger wheels/tires, that are designed by GM for the car...aftermarket options for a caddy or any luxury car makes it look like a pimpmobile.