2010 Cadillac STS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
Disappointed
By Martin on 05/25/10 13:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac STS Sedan V6 Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I heard such a lot of good things about this car. But, Summary: very nice looking car. Good quality. Awfully complicated controls and navigation system ( what where they thinking !) try to change the hour on the clock. It will take you time and studying the manual! Heavy - it gives you the impression you are in an electric train. If you push it hard it responds. But you are better off with a v8, clearly. It has a ridiculously small gas tank. What were they thinking !). Seats are very hard. Lights are not very good. Great music system not an agile car ( again, needs a v8, also)

Solid Value
By Jeff NYC on 01/05/10 11:12 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac STS Sedan V6 Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I originally wanted the performance of the 8 cyl.Northstar but with $3.00 gas, I settled for the 302hp DI 6 cylinder. I generally don't like anything with less than 8 cylinders but this STS motor is remarkable. It accelerates like an 8, sounds good and delivers exceptional gas mileage. I thought the trip computer was broken when I averaged 31mpg on a 300 mile highway trip but it was true. The sport gears work well if you want drive aggressively and so far I have had no maintenance issues.The handling is good for 4100lb luxury car but I must admit that I lean towards more agile cars that have suspension treatmentlike the V-series.STS price (after the deal) is alot less than E350 and 530.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac STS Sedan in WA is:

$150 per month*