Used 2010 Cadillac STS V6 Luxury Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Sts - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:

Outstanding Car
By Jim

2010 Cadillac STS Sedan V6 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a Diamond White Platinum Series STS. It is an outstanding car: exceedingly comfortable; quick response; OUTSTANDING fuel economy (city 21 -highway 25+ at 80MPH!). Superb seating and sound system. Overly complicated navigation system as I do not find it to be intuitive – I liked Chrysler’s system much better. Voice Recognition software is problematic - but I'm learning to deal with it - ticks me off though. The “CTS” navigation software is used in the STS, which results in technical glitches. So far Cadillac has not fixed this issue. Styling is strikingly stunning – it gets a LOT of looks. Road handling is outstanding. I feel very safe driving I’m very happy to drive this car.

Favorite Features

Style, color, comfort, fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the damn navigation software! Do a recall NOW!

A smooth and powerful sports sedan
By X

2010 Cadillac STS Sedan V6 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Being a long time BMW owner, I did not pay any attention to this Cadillac until I test drove all the major mid-luxury cars in the same course in the GM test drive event. BMW naturally emerged as the winner because I was used with it. But what a surprise, the Caddy STS was as good as the Bimmer 5! It handled in good composure; was fast and smooth. It felt a bit lighter and easier to drive than the BMW (for daily commute). I'd say this car is an athlete in suits. I can zoom pass many muscle cars without making a sound. It's very smooth and quiet. I got 25 mpg in city driving; quite remarkable for a car this powerful. The Bose audio system is the best I've heard in any cars.

Favorite Features

Powerful DI V6 engine; smooth and quiet ride; secure handling; good fuel economy on regular gas; excellent sound system; handsome looks

Suggested Improvements

Some interior material could be better; rear door entry should be easier