The Right Decission
By Hugh on
2008 Cadillac STS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Have only owned the Caddy for a couple of weeks, and I am very impressed. I looked at evrything from BMW's, Acrua's other Cadillac's, and even the new Buick Enclave. I live in snow country of upper Michigan, and the STS afforded me the opportunity to own a classy, Luxury car with AWD. Gas mileage is great compared to owning an SUV upper here. And the in-line V6 has all the get up an go that I would need. At first the Navigation system appears to offer it self to one with a degree in computers, but a little hands on time is all thats needed. Cost more than the CTS, but you get more and it is defintely a better auto for the extra money!
Favorite Features
The Bose 5.1 stereo, navigation system, and the Leather seats. The dash set-up of the instrument panel works great for me. The in-line V6,. No need for the V8. Enough get up and go when floored to pass.
Suggested Improvements
The only sore point is the lack of storage space. The console storage box is poorly set up, and can hold no more than a few CD's. The glove box is useless except for the large owners manuel, the side pockets are, well useless! And forget the the pockets behind the front seats. Storage!