2008 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Driving the 2008 STS

2008 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

2008 Cadillac STS Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

V8 Luxury Sedan (4.6L V8 6-speed Automatic)

Driving the 2008 STS
By Samlh on

2008 Cadillac STS Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the V8 style, because adaptive speed control was not available on the V6. I traded in my 2005 STS, and got a great deal on the purchase. To this point, I am very pleased with the car, although gas mileage has not been good. Hopefully, it will get batter as I put more miles on the car. Although my 2008 is still very new,I believe it is a big improvement over the 2005. The car looks and rides better. I believe I made a good decision in purchasing the 2008 STS.

Favorite Features

Good looks,inside and out, lots of great features (i.e., adaptive speed control, heads up display, OnStar, Lane and blind spot warnings, XM radio, etc.) make driving easier, and performance to date has been very good.

Suggested Improvements

The driver's seat is comfortable, but is a bit tight. Understanding and following the instructions in the owners manuals for setting memory features was difficult. Dealership staff and the people at Cadillac.com even had trouble helping me with this problem. With some effort, I succeeded.