I Love My Boomer Sooner Red STS!
By OKrahoma on
2008 Cadillac STS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This is my first Cadillac, & I love it! Everywhere I go, people tell me it is a beautiful car. I love the red of this car, & I love all of the chrome. We took it on a 2500 mile trip two months after buying it, & had a wonderful drive. We did have a problem when pulling over on the highway to change drivers. A rain- filled pot-hole crumpled the front end, not noticeable on the outside. A simple call to OnStar led us to the nearest dealer. The only option we did not get was the navigation system, & I'm fine with that! My husband had wanted a Chrysler 300, & I sold him on this, & so far, he's happy with the car, & me! I love that smiling front end! (On the car!)
Favorite Features
The beautiful looks of the 2008, especially, in red w/black interior. The seats, esp. the air conditioned front ones, were one of my main selling points. Also love the power & gas mileage of our V6.Also love the OnStar, who needs a nav system? I am just basically in love with this car.
Suggested Improvements
I guess the center box is pretty small, can't even fit in anywhere near the driver the XM station guide. What good is it in the glove box? I did spend about two hours when I got the car, just figuring out everything, but, it's that way w/everything electronic now. Low front end, re/pothole problem