1st Cadillac, Great Car
By Matt on
2008 Cadillac STS Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
This was my 1st Cadillac. I purchased it new in Dec 09. It was on the dealer lot of 1.5 years and I got a great deal. After reading all of the reviews, was worried about build quality and reliability. I have been very happily surprised. Ride quaility is #1, handling and V8 performance are great. I am in my mid 40's and looked at Lexus, Infiniti, MB. The caddy, for the price, exceeded those other car makers. My younger friends have all been impressed with this car and are looking a Cadillac instead of a BMW or lexus. I hope that GM will continue to improve the model. At this writing, I don't think I will purchase anything but a Cadillac again. I have been very satisfied.
Favorite Features
Heated Steering Wheel, Ride and Handling, V8 performance. Comfort of front seats. It is a great touring car. Bose system is great and exterior lighting really helps on dark winter nights. On star and Cadillac road service (I had a flat (nail) the 1st week, they came in 30 min and changed the tire)
Suggested Improvements
My biggest complaint has to be interior storage. The glove box is small and side door pockets are shallow. Center console with nav has no storage and center bin cosole is deep, but not large. No sunglass holder in center stack above the mirror. Finally, instruction video instead of the owner man.