Tough to Beat
By MR T on
2007 Cadillac STS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I just leased a 2007 Cadillac STS V6 all wheel drive. This car is a blend of performance, luxury, and technology. With the V6 you have enough power and all wheel drive should give me great control in the winter. This is not your Father's Cadilliac. It has a smooth ride with enough power to keep your attention. The interior is luxurious. I chose this car over the BMW 5 series, E350 Benz, Lexus GS, and Infiniti M45. I chose the STS because its luxury, performance, and lease incentives. The sticker was $52,000 and I leased it for $612 a month with nothing down. This car competes with the others in its class too. When I look at the US cars most of them are not worthy to compete in this class. The STS is. This is the new Caddy!
Favorite Features
My favorite thing about this car would have to be the smooth ride with the sporty handling. The navigation systemis good, yet complicated. I like the dual exhaust, remote Start, and air/heated seats. Keyless start is very cool. I shopped for a entire year before I made my choice on the STS.
Suggested Improvements
Give it a better trunk. The trunk lid feels very cheap. The voice recognition is unusable. The glove box is way too small. The car need a bit more room in the cabin. If you are over 6'1" it would be too tight. Gie it a bigger back seat. It should get better gas mileage. It is getting 15.4 mpg city, when a V6 should get 20 mpg.