Used 2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:

First Luxury car!
By DawnHouse

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have only had my STS for less than a month, but so far I fall in love all over again every day! I have had an H- 2 for two years, which I thought was luxurious until this Cadillac! This car is easilly the favorite of anything I have or ever will have. The ride is incredibly smooth, like butter, I can't imagine how the V-8 STS could accelerate much faster than my V-6 because it is FAST, and the overall handling is to die for. The XM radio and the OnStar are things I don't need but use often. I think the pearl white (White Diamond) paint was the final selling point for me, as it is stunning. I bought my '07 brand new in '08, saved quite a bit doing it this way & would definately reccomend!

Remote start, keyless ignition, White Diamond paint- worth the extra grand, XM radio, the personizable features, the gorgeous front end

Glove box barely holds the owners manual & standard paperwork, frustrating, I wish the colors for the radio, climate control & driver info center were some color other than orange, and I wish the V-6 had a 6 disc CD changer! Drawbacks are few for me, I can think of no car I'd rather have!

Finally, Believer in American
By browser

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I picked up my 2007 STS with 5K miles about 3 weeks ago. After owning a Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes and BMW, I think the STS presented the most value for the car. This was my first American car in over 20 years. What an improvement in design and quality!! I love the technolgy and comfort. Finally nice job

Technology, remote start and driver recognition

Glovebox, navigation less confusing and trunk opening.

My First American!
By Browser

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first American car in over 20 years. I trade in cars every 3 years due to my business. Driven, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar and Mercedes. I have to say this is STS was the best value for my money. I got a lot more than what I get with any of the others, including the Certified 6- year 100K warranty as my STS was a demo with 5K miles. Finally, nice job Cadillac with all the refinements, technology, ride, etc.

Remote start, driver recognition

Nav a bit confusing but you get used to it. Could use larger trucnk space.

Pleasantly Surprised !
By Bill

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After some very expensive minor repairs and service to our Mercedes E320, My wife and I started researching alternatives. We have owned mostly German and Honda cars for many years. (Except for my jewel- like '94 Vett). She thought the CTS was too "edgy" but was totally taken by the STS. I was a little skeptical until we took it for a test drive. It was really impressive and comfortable. The first 1000 mile trip yielded 25 mpg on regular gas. Some of the controls are a little unfriendly but well worth the time to master. Last night I started the STS from inside a restaurant which turned on the heater & seat heaters during a snowstorm. The warrenty and OnStar are great.

The combined comfort and handling are great. For comfort and convenience, the remote start and programmable individual settings are impressive.

Trunk should open when unlatched and have better access. Also, the glove box needs improvement.

Not worth $54,0000
By Tony

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have now driven this car for a sold year. The car looks great and handles well. There are some problems that you should not have with this price range. I have noises in the power stearing. The gas cover is cheap and is just spring loaded. I get less than 14.5 miles a gallon in the city. I do like the style and handleing. There is somthing about a caddy that has a dual exhaust that is streamlined. All n All this is not a $54,000 car. This is more like a $40,000 car. If you were to compare this to the Lexus or Benz in the same price range you might sway away from the Caddy but the Caddy have much better lease deals. I was able to lease this luxury car for nothing down and $599 a month!

The outside look. The front is super cool and the interior is very nice. The all wheel drive is great in snow. For a V6 it can move,

Voice act. is worthless. Trunk is very cheap. Gas cover is horrid, outside trim gets lose to easily, tracking control is scary, Gas mileage is a joke, need wider tires, bigger trunk,