2007 Cadillac STS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
My STS rocks!
By Sylvia on 01/04/07 15:13 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I've enjoyed owning my Cadillac STS - I can sum up my experience like this: reliable, luxury, solid, head-turning, quiet, smooth, f-a-s-t!, beautiful, graceful, turns on a dime, great stability and best of all, my 6'6" husband fits comfortably....

Tough to Beat
By MR T on 11/19/06 10:55 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just leased a 2007 Cadillac STS V6 all wheel drive. This car is a blend of performance, luxury, and technology. With the V6 you have enough power and all wheel drive should give me great control in the winter. This is not your Father's Cadilliac. It has a smooth ride with enough power to keep your attention. The interior is luxurious. I chose this car over the BMW 5 series, E350 Benz, Lexus GS, and Infiniti M45. I chose the STS because its luxury, performance, and lease incentives. The sticker was $52,000 and I leased it for $612 a month with nothing down. This car competes with the others in its class too. When I look at the US cars most of them are not worthy to compete in this class. The STS is. This is the new Caddy!

My Daily Driver of Choice
By moneyfornothing on 10/24/06 19:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned an Audi, a BMW, and a Lexus. None of those satisfy me like the STS Northstar. It has lots of power, the best handling sedan I've driven, PERFECT Audio by Bose, great engine tone, and luxurious appointments. I drive nearly 80 miles every day so comfort and fun are important to me. None of my previous luxury cars have held up well. My Corvette is still my weekend car though. I am thrilled with this car, but when the time comes, I'd love to get an XLR-V (yeah, I just need to save for 2 years :-D). I suggest you stop looking after Cadillac. No BMW, Audi, or Lexus will compare, and I have experience with them all.

STS much better than 2006 S Class Benz
By Jeremy Trynor on 10/13/06 19:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is 30 grand cheaper than Mercedes and absolutely runs better. You don't have a service engine light come on everyday like the German vehicles. The 6 cylinder is nailing 19.7 mpg combined hard driving, and is extremely quick off the line and very quiet. We truly cannot believe how much we enjoy this car. Seats, performance, Bose Audio and Wood grain are above expectations.

One of the Best
By Rodney Knight on 09/01/06 01:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Cadillac STS is a wonderful car. I see lots of reviews. Until retirement I was a damage appraiser. I know what's underneath and this car is just head and shoulders above the imports.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.