2007 Cadillac STS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
Finally, Believer in American
By browser on 01/11/08 19:27 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I picked up my 2007 STS with 5K miles about 3 weeks ago. After owning a Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes and BMW, I think the STS presented the most value for the car. This was my first American car in over 20 years. What an improvement in design and quality!! I love the technolgy and comfort. Finally nice job

My First American!
By Browser on 01/04/08 07:15 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first American car in over 20 years. I trade in cars every 3 years due to my business. Driven, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar and Mercedes. I have to say this is STS was the best value for my money. I got a lot more than what I get with any of the others, including the Certified 6- year 100K warranty as my STS was a demo with 5K miles. Finally, nice job Cadillac with all the refinements, technology, ride, etc.

Pleasantly Surprised !
By Bill on 01/02/08 14:10 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After some very expensive minor repairs and service to our Mercedes E320, My wife and I started researching alternatives. We have owned mostly German and Honda cars for many years. (Except for my jewel- like '94 Vett). She thought the CTS was too "edgy" but was totally taken by the STS. I was a little skeptical until we took it for a test drive. It was really impressive and comfortable. The first 1000 mile trip yielded 25 mpg on regular gas. Some of the controls are a little unfriendly but well worth the time to master. Last night I started the STS from inside a restaurant which turned on the heater & seat heaters during a snowstorm. The warrenty and OnStar are great.

Not worth $54,0000
By Tony on 01/02/08 13:37 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have now driven this car for a sold year. The car looks great and handles well. There are some problems that you should not have with this price range. I have noises in the power stearing. The gas cover is cheap and is just spring loaded. I get less than 14.5 miles a gallon in the city. I do like the style and handleing. There is somthing about a caddy that has a dual exhaust that is streamlined. All n All this is not a $54,000 car. This is more like a $40,000 car. If you were to compare this to the Lexus or Benz in the same price range you might sway away from the Caddy but the Caddy have much better lease deals. I was able to lease this luxury car for nothing down and $599 a month!

2nd STS for me, and I love my '07!!
By tj65 on 09/07/07 19:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd STS. I expected a lot of my new '07 STS and have been very pleased so far! Cars I considered before buying my STS - all very nice but either too small or offered less value: 1. Acura TL and RL 2. Lexus GS and IS 3. Infinity M35 4. Subaru Tribeca 5. Audi A6 6. Mercedes E Class 7. BMW 5 Series 8. Volvo S70 The '07 STS handles like a sports car with luxury feel; exacly what I was looking for! It's quick for a V6 - I test drove the V6 and V8, and there was not a huge difference to justify the incremental cost. I looked at a bunch of cars, and the STS, in my opinion, gave me by far the best bang for the buck (see favorite features below) Very pleased so far!

Car is great
By brian on 07/10/07 11:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Car is an automotive winner. She blows the doors off the Mercedes Benz E class, the Infinity M35, or the 535 series BMW. in both performance and and good looks. Full featured for far less.

From BMW to Cadillac
By beamerman on 03/16/07 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am 60 years old and a car nut. I have owned 5 BMW cars and a friend said to drive the STS. I have not owned or leased an American car for 40 years. I drove this car and fell in love with it. I received an abundance of rebates and leased this car for 36 months with only paying taxes for 420.00/month. GM sent me a 2000.00 off certificate as well. The car handles smoothly, I can feel the road. The V6 is plenty powerful and I didn't lease based on the $46,000 MSRP. The car is tight, beautifully equipped and rides like a dream. I have OnStar, my own voice activated phone etc. If GM could get people to drive this car they would buy it. Kudos to General Motors for getting their act together.

Northstar Gas Mileage on "6" is Good
By Brandon Young on 01/10/07 10:55 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The STS has won us over. For the price, looks, convenience, build quality, gas mileage, we are extremely pleased with this machine.

Tough to Beat
By MR T on 11/19/06 10:55 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just leased a 2007 Cadillac STS V6 all wheel drive. This car is a blend of performance, luxury, and technology. With the V6 you have enough power and all wheel drive should give me great control in the winter. This is not your Father's Cadilliac. It has a smooth ride with enough power to keep your attention. The interior is luxurious. I chose this car over the BMW 5 series, E350 Benz, Lexus GS, and Infiniti M45. I chose the STS because its luxury, performance, and lease incentives. The sticker was $52,000 and I leased it for $612 a month with nothing down. This car competes with the others in its class too. When I look at the US cars most of them are not worthy to compete in this class. The STS is. This is the new Caddy!

STS much better than 2006 S Class Benz
By Jeremy Trynor on 10/13/06 19:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is 30 grand cheaper than Mercedes and absolutely runs better. You don't have a service engine light come on everyday like the German vehicles. The 6 cylinder is nailing 19.7 mpg combined hard driving, and is extremely quick off the line and very quiet. We truly cannot believe how much we enjoy this car. Seats, performance, Bose Audio and Wood grain are above expectations.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.