Why doesn't Cadillac Listen!
By Bobb on
2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
My new STS is a well built alternative to the off shore crowd. I find it to be a quiet car with enough power to give it that "fun"factor." All in all, I am satisfied with the vehicle. That said, there are many shortcommings with the car that Cadillac never should have allowed to pass. The storage inside the car is just pitiful. The glove box is not large enough to fit my gloves in! The center console is tiny and there is no back seat storage to speak of. But it is the electronics that really sour my opinion of the car. Voice recognition? Not my voice. Want to use your Bluetooth phone? Not while you are moving. Change your destination on the Nav? Have to stop the car! This is simply a stupid design.
Favorite Features
The keyless operation, power to spare, how it is tight in the turns, and the great adaptive cruise control!
Suggested Improvements
Eliminate big brother controls on the navigation system and Bluetooth. Improve the navigation features. Fire the guy that designed the storage. Add a disable feature for the seat belt reminder. Imrpove the paint and interior quality.