It's Really Here
By Mister Anderson on
2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
The mid size luxury sedan that you are looking for is right here in America! Like everyone, I drove the usual suspects Audi, BMW, and Infiniti. The technology that Cadillac has invested in the STS is amazing. 5.1 surround sound, navigation, a true keyless remote, gracious styling and the quietest ride in its class. I sold an '03 Infiniti Coupe and an '05 Infiniti Sedan for the STS. Both are nice cars but the coupe was too loud inside. I have never looked back. Its can cruise at any speed.
Favorite Features
The technology: 5.1 surround sound, XM radio, and keyless remote start (great in the South). Best of all...all my peers 35-45 drive BMW and E-series Benzes. Those cars are nice but I love the stares from older Cadillac owners.
Suggested Improvements
"The glovebox is not big enough" Everyone coomplains about that but what is the purpose of it? I'm not trying to put my briefcase in there. LOL. A true improvement would be to remove the 108 mph speed limiter. I will be driving this on the German autobahns when it gets here next week.