Don't Buy This Car - At least the 2006
By I Bought What??? on
2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased a Certified 2006 STS w/ 20,000 miles in July 2008. Excellent condition. I traded my Toyota Solara with no regrets until ... the moaning sounds started. Forget driving this car on long interstate trips involving mountains. This is the most annoying noise ever. I've had it to the dealer 6 times for repair without any luck. They claim to "reprogram" whatever it is they "reprogram," but it never repairs the problem. I didn't think a car like this with over a $55,000 price tag new would have so many problems. I cannot speak for the V6, but the V8 is not up to par with even the 3.0 V6 in my former vehicle the Solara. I'm ready for another Toyota! Tell me again why GM is in a mess?
Favorite Features
Navigation, the smooth ride which you get to experience on newly paved roads & the interior/exterior designs.
Suggested Improvements
This car makes way to many odd noises. Like I said, not even my Toyota Solara did this. Cadillac should be ashamed to put a $55,000 price tag on a car like this when so many things are not in excellent working order.