Awesome Car
By Barbemm on
2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
Having had five previous Cadillac DeVilles, and one DTS, this STS all wheel drive is by far the most fun to drive. It handles and corners with unbelieveable control. I love driving this car. It is so quiet, I open the window to listen to hear if the engine is running. It is air tight, you don't hear a sound. The stereo is awesome. It still feels weird not using a key, but I am sure I will get used to it. The only three things I can compain about are the glove box is too small (I can't even fit the owners manual), the trunk space is not only limited but hard to get things in an out of, and the voice activation function is a joke. It doesn't understand perfect English, I say "windows down" and it says, "pardon, defrost on?"
Favorite Features
The navigations system and Bose stereo and speakers are incredible. I love playing with the toys...
Suggested Improvements
Give it more storage space, the console is oo small and the glove box is for gloves, the manual doesn't even fit. Especially if you have the navigation system, the voice recognition system needs to be able to understand English. This feature is a joke, it never ever understands one word I, the salesman said, or anyone else says.