2006 Cadillac STS Consumer Reviews 8

2006 Cadillac STS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
Bob's review
By Bob on 10/18/05 14:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The design and quality of the 2006 Cadillac STS are outstanding. The reason I like the design, the car is distinctive and does not look like every other car on the road.

I drove them all!
By Dsc on 09/21/05 17:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove the BMW 530, Mercedes-Benz E class, Lexus ES 330 and Audi A6. I had decided on the 5-Series but drove the Cadillac STS at the last minute and LOVED IT! It is a great car, feels sporty, but is large enough to comfortably accomodate rear passengers. It has so many bells and whistles I haven't had time to figure them all out yet. Incredible car!

I Like My STS
By geoaquamariner on 08/09/05 09:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this vehicle for 2 months and lovin' it so far. The only complaints I have is the glove box is too small, and the coin tray drawer is hard to access being right in front of the gear shift. This car loves to run, and fast! I am still learning all the details of the navigation system. There is a lot it can do, but takes some practice and repetive use to get the handle on all its details. This is a solid car that gives a great driving experience. Cadillac got it right with this one.

America's Back! Wow what a Cadillac!
By chink on 08/09/05 09:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Amazing! Truly amazing! The line-up of the all new Cadillacs is outstanding, yet this one leads the pack. The all new STS seriously will send its competitors racing back to the drawing board. There are so many toys in this vehicle, you'll never get bored. This puppy handles like a Corvette. It's feline-like qualities shine in this model. At 110 mph, this vehicle takes curves like a cat clawing gramma's furniture in fear for its life! Exterior styling causes necks to snap as they attempt to determine what kind of vehicle your in. Owning this vehicle is certain to subject neighbors to envy. Out of my way this is no longer Gramp's Cadillac! Finally a Caddy for us Gen Xers...not quite 30!

Excellent vehicle
By Gene Remillard on 08/09/05 08:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Having been a Lincoln owner since 1988, I am impressed with this, my first Cadillac. The initial reason for the change in vehicles was that I did not have the comfort I expected from the Town Car. The performance I am experiencing is above my expectations, and the comfort level is what I was looking for. Initially, the gas mileage was a bit lower than expected, but now with 1,600 miles, it has increased to the expected level.

2006 Cadillac STS V8
By Bstein on 08/09/05 08:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This car's Overall performance is good. It is excellent on highway, it has very fast pickup. Negatives- small glove compartment difficult access. Trunk space too small. It can take only two sets of golf clubs. Positives- Its contempory styling and great handling.

Cadillac STS
By GARRY on 07/31/05 20:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After 3 Lexus models in a row, I decided on an STS. It was the best auto choice I've made in years. Better dealership, better cost, and a far superior car. Much more fun to drive and far superior in design of features.

The best so far
By cinemel on 07/30/05 12:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is my favorite STS so far. It's the third one I've owned. It handles responsively with a European tight suspension, not as mushy as the DeVille.

The Lean Machine
By kinlease on 07/10/05 09:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am not embarrassed to be behind the wheel of this powerful, technolgically advanced Cadillac. I personally have a Jaguar and Mercedes, and only went foreign in 1996, as I tried to give my business to the American manufacturer. This car is fabulous! The features are great. They could have made the exterior different than the CTS. I think of it as a larger CTS, which is a mistake, and a bit masculine.

The Lean Machine
By kinlease on 07/10/05 09:21 AM (PDT)