2006 Cadillac STS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
STS is Dynamite!
By MATT B on 11/04/06 18:18 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The standard personal choices via the touchscreen, and unbelievable ride and power of the 6-cylinder engine, have truly amazed me. We are really, really happy with this car. I am only 34 years old, and will buy over and over again, if Caddy stays on this course!

My Thoughts
By Brian on 10/21/06 07:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

First two weeks with the STS have been great. I have come from driving imports for many years and felt like I was taking a chance. So far, only time will tell, I love the car. Feature for feature and in the price dependent the luxury imports can't compare. I have the V6 AWD and look forward to the winter snow. This car is super quiet and so far rock solid. It is almost freakish how many features that have been packed into the car and the first time that I have actually had to read an owners manual more than once to get a handle on all of the technology features and how to use everything.

Love My STS...Best Car I've Owned!
By Preston on 10/08/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2003 CTS for my current 2006 STS, and LOVE IT! There is no comparison between the two cars. It is the best car I've ever owned. I'm always learning something new about the STS. I don't know how they can make this car any better. I advise everyone to take a test drive in the new STS, you'll fall in love with it.

Definitly Top Five
By GRSMITH on 10/07/06 09:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The Cadillac STS is possibly one of the top five sport sedans competing in this market. Its handling is superb and its ride comfort is first rate. I've had many compliments on its styling. Cadillac has built a winner.

2006 STS
By Aurora5000 on 10/05/06 09:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great full-size car at a midsize price. It has a nimble road feel and a powerful V8 engine. I like its clean lines on the outside and lots of leather and wood trim in the inside. It gives others an impression of quality and luxury. Attention was given to reducing road noise. Its ride is somewhere between the CTS (stiff) and DeVille (soft).

STS
By Gene on 09/17/06 19:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is a very nice car that is fun to drive. I love the keyless entry and navigation system. Thanks GM, Cadillac is BACK.

The Best
By Dave on 09/16/06 05:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The 2006 Cadillac STS is the best. It provides great performance, is fun to drive, and has had absolutly no problems.

One Smart Choice for Luxury
By Simon Li on 08/18/06 08:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car has a very comfortable ride and a feel of luxury from outside to inside. The style is not just for the 40+ age group any more and the GMAC Smart-Buy program made my decision easier to make. I got the V6 model, it is not as sporty as V8. Overall, it makes my drive to work a lot more enjoyable, even Monday morning.

Great Car
By Mark McNulty on 07/27/06 11:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive and has all the latest technology. Keyless entry, push button start, and voice controls - for windows, radio, AC. It has virtual advisor, which gives me current weather condtions, stock reports and traffic accidents and construction sites to avoid. I really love this car! I had a 2005 Cadillac STS with a V6 engine, but traded this in for a 2006 STS V8 with navigation an all the toys.

Love it but Cramped
By ADMIN on 07/20/06 13:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my first ever Cadillac. It looks great, drives so smoothly but lacks backseat leg room and has very little storage room. It is very difficult to get out of, but overall it is luxury through and through.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.