Standard of the World: 2005 STS V8 1SG
By BenjaminSimon on
2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
I may only be 24 but this Caddy is one of the finest cars I have even been in. Sure a 7 series or S class is better, but I cannot afford those. I like how heads turn when I drive by. I have every factory option and I would have it no other way. I live in the south, so AWD is something that I did not want. AWD hurts both performance and gas mileage. Instead I got performance handling package. (It was a either/or option with AWD) The gas mileage is very average, but I did not buy this car to save money on gas. The MSRP was $63K+ and I would suggest buying used. I got mine 10 months old with 15K and saved huge money. Only been in the shop for software updates. Best value on the road for under $65K
Favorite Features
I love the heads up display. The 18 in rims are great. The cooled seats are really nice. The traction control works great. Also, with the MRC, it handles great! Just as good if not better than BMW. I would be great if we could use the nav features while driving.
Suggested Improvements
It would be great if I could run E85 in the STS. More HP by direct injection for the Northstar to be like the MB E500. But 320HP gets you from A to B just fine. I with the inside had some of the features of the Cadillac SLS from China. More back seat room.