2005 Cadillac STS Consumer Review: Florida STS Finds Happy Home i

2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

V6 Sedan (3.6L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Florida STS Finds Happy Home in Canada
By Roger Wyatt on

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a Caddyman for a few years now and my first drive was a 1500 mile trip from Fort Lauderdale.The ride was not as soft as my 02 STS but was solid....this car can handle as it is equipped with the performance upgrade.The V6 sprints down the interstates with ease.The powerplant performs very well,transmission shifts are not noticeable at all.The interior is well laid out and being 6-4 and 270 I had no trouble in finding a comfortable driving position. The navigation system is easy to read with the big screen and the 5.1 stereo system is wonderful.I do notice a marginal difference in power from the 02 northstar V8 but the V6 had no trouble in performing a quick passing maneuver.

The stereo system,navigation system,cooled seats,solid ride,remote start,fuel economy.

Voice recognition needs improvement,the Englsh lady in the dashboard still has no idea who I am.The trunk is smaller than my 02 and the glovebox,it won't hold more than the owners manual and the navigation DVD case.