2005 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My Second Favorite Car Ever

2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Second Favorite Car Ever
By Tim on

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've always been a loyal Mercedes fan. Had a 500E which was my absolute favorite car. However, it was so unreliable and a fortune to repair. I decided to give a Seville a try, so I opted for a 2002 Seville SLS. I drove that for a few years and had no problems with it whatsoever. I was impressed with the Northstar engine and power, although it was a little soft and "grandpa" like for me. I saw a 2005 STS V8 and decided to test drive. I fell in love and purchased. It is much more sporty, handling more like a Mercedes than ever imagined. It is very comfortable, similar to Seville but not as soft, fast, a head- turner, reliable and oozes class! Not one problem so far. Absolutely love it!

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, handling, fun to drive, nice interior and build quality, keyless ignition, lots of power when you need it.

Suggested Improvements

More bass in stereo, Bose speakers sounds clear but need more bass. Improve fuel efficiency, that's about it.