2005 Cadillac STS Consumer Review: Love my 2005 STS

2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

Love my 2005 STS
By Rob & Renee in WA on

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

We traded a 2006 Subaru Outback in on this car. We wanted something larger and better looking and boy did we get it! Interior is roomy and seats (front and back) are extremely comfortable. Tons of leg room, even in the back seat. We like the seperate climate controls, power sunroof, and the automatic driver settings. This car will adjust the seat and mirror settings for two drivers. It is really neat getting into the car after my husband has used it, and the seats and mirrors are set exactly where I like them. Trunk is a bit small & the glove box is a joke. Gorgeous exterior and extreme pick up. Very fast and fun to drive. This is not your grandpa's car!

Love the seperate climate controls, power sunroof, and the seat & mirror memory that works for two drivers. Car is fast and powerful, it is a quiet ride inside. Very comfy seats & lots of legroom. Exterior body style is very attractive.

The trunk is a bit small and the glove box is a joke. Some of the dashboard controls are difficult to figure out because the pictures on them don't make sense. The computerized settings for mirror & seat memory are a bit difficult to set.