2005 Cadillac STS Consumer Review: Amazing car! Good job Cadillac

2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

V8 Sedan (4.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Amazing car! Good job Cadillac!!
By CStradling24 on

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am one of the biggest critics about everything. This car is nearly perfect. I am in my early 20's and usually people my age dont have cars like this. It was my dream car and met every expectation. I own the V8, fully loaded with absolute every feature besides AWD. It never gets old driving this car. When I bought it, the car was still under warranty and I had some small issues fixed without a problem. The performance of a car this heavy is nothing less than what you would expect from Cadillac. The interior looks great and very classy. I like how Cadillac did not go crazy with buttons, they kept it nice and simple.

All the tech features including, the HUD, heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, rain sense wipers, automatic brights, remote start, heated back seats, stability system, AMAZING Bose sound system. Performance of the car. Overall appearance.

A few creeks rattles are coming up. Fuel economy could be better. Glove box could be larger, and more compartments for things like sun glasses or loose change.