2005 Cadillac STS Consumer Review: Amazing car! Good job Cadillac

2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Review

Amazing car! Good job Cadillac!!
By CStradling24 on

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am one of the biggest critics about everything. This car is nearly perfect. I am in my early 20's and usually people my age dont have cars like this. It was my dream car and met every expectation. I own the V8, fully loaded with absolute every feature besides AWD. It never gets old driving this car. When I bought it, the car was still under warranty and I had some small issues fixed without a problem. The performance of a car this heavy is nothing less than what you would expect from Cadillac. The interior looks great and very classy. I like how Cadillac did not go crazy with buttons, they kept it nice and simple.

Favorite Features

All the tech features including, the HUD, heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, rain sense wipers, automatic brights, remote start, heated back seats, stability system, AMAZING Bose sound system. Performance of the car. Overall appearance.

Suggested Improvements

A few creeks rattles are coming up. Fuel economy could be better. Glove box could be larger, and more compartments for things like sun glasses or loose change.