Affordable muscle
By Just Brilliant on
2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)
I keep a number of cars- for business, fun, performance and some just to look at. The STS is meant for business appts and really fits the category. Picking a client up in a $100k car or a $1k car sends a message. It's great for taking my hottie out on the town. No worries about the elements or parking lots. Don't settle for less then a fully optioned vehicle. Get the heads up display, V8, navi, sunroof, 15 speaker bose, adaptive cruise, 18 inch wheels. Reliability is an issue along with finding knowledgeable, competent and confident service.
Favorite Features
American V8 torque. Love the 5spd auto with the passing gear. Good car for heavy mileage, depreciation figured in. Not as quick as my old 540 6spd, but it's less then 1/3 THE PRICE! Beamer's are not good in the weather and you always worry about parking lot shananagans.
Suggested Improvements
What happened to Cadillac's superior seats? My F250 is more comfy. The buttons wear, the pdl's failed. Can't make a BT call while the veh is moving. Use handsfree. PITA. Clear coat is cheap, stone chips and pitting from water marks. XM going through hard times. CC should be on the st wheel.