2005 Cadillac STS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
Cadillas STS 2005
By Elaine Gold on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

the seats are very uncomfortable,,,the cd that explains how this car works is 2 hours long and ridiculous to sit and listen to since you cannot have the motor on and then you have to start on and off...i did not listen to the whole thing...we still don't understand how you handle valet parking...what do you give the driver??the keyless portion is great...i think that gm should offer a house visit after you have the car for a few weeks...we will probably visit the dealer and go over some of the items again....gm should definitly have made the seats with more comfort in mind-the book is not clear either

Great Car
By fshoefind on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Cadillac has finally built a great car eqyal to Mercedes and BMW. It has great features and a great ride.

NOT THE BEST
By Layn on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The looks of the car are very stylish. It is definately a great looking car, but the interior has something left to be desired. The leather is hard and not too comfortable. It is a lot like the leather in the CTS. STIFF AND RIGID. Not too sure about reliability yet. Cadillac has not been known for excellence in reliability as of late, so we will have to see. Another disappointment was the dealership we went to. The sales staff was not as knowledgeable as they should have been. There was much left to be desired with the dealership as well.

elated!
By lufta on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Finally I thought I would step into the "import arena", but I was wrong! I stopped at the Cadillac dealership "just to see" the new STS. I am glad I did. I love the ride, handleing, and looks. I applaud G.M. on their efforts.

Staci
By Stazi on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I just love it

#1 Car Today
By Mary Lou on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is absolutely the best car that I have driven. I could drive this car across the USA in style and comfort. The body style is aero dynamically designed to fit the road in all conditions. I've driven numerous Cadillacs, the STS I rate #1.

woooow
By William G. Jonison on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I have ever owned by any method of comparision. This is a real sports car, very high proformance package, very solid, only possible add would be a six speed stick. (maybe next year)

MY STS
By SMILE 827 on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE THIS CAR. DRIVES LIKE A VETTE, FEELS LIKE AN ADULT LUXURY CAR! SMALL PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPUTER - FORGETS SOME OF THE PERSONALIZED COMMANDS

Wow
By Brown3345 on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the most awesome car I have ever driven!

The Kat Rides
By yolan carter on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac STS Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Sporty exterior and great funky army green color. Great pickup. This is my 5th Cadi and first not a Deville model. Takes some getting used to because it is smaller than the full size Deville. Burns regular gas which is why I switched models. Engine is made in France but it appears to be splendid so I'll forgive them for that. I miss the huge trunck of the Deville but the back seats fold down so I have a huge trunck provided there are no passengers in the rear. I like the smaller size because it is easier to handle, parking is a breeze. The only drawback I can find is one does not get the soft ride of the large Deville. This is a "sport" ride