2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
"The" Car to Have ...
By DG1 on 02/08/05 21:33 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned the AWD Cadillac STS for about three months and 5,000 miles. It is down right fantastic! The car performs even better then it looks. The interior is beautiful and several steps up from my previous CTS. Anyone looking for the best all around car in the world should simply start looking at your nearest Cadillac dealer. If you bring your checkbook, you will want to buy the STS .

First Time Cadillac Owner
By Dave on 01/30/05 09:27 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I'm still getting used to the body style of my 2005 Cadillac STS. It looks a little bulky for my taste, but that's Cadillac. The car is set apart from most on the road by it's different looks. It is full of technology, so you need to enjoy it to enjoy the car.

Nice Car!
By Nice on 01/27/05 16:37 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 2005 Cadillac STS is a wonderful combination of comfort and performance. It provides a reasonable alternative to BMW , Lexus and Mercedes-Benz.

2005 Cadillac STS
By kg55 on 01/26/05 14:15 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My 2005 Cadillac STS rides like a dream! It is tight, smooth and quiet. Its standard features were enough, but with just the V6 Luxury Equipment Group and Premium Upgrade Package, I have more creature comforts than I have ever had! There has been no wind noise and it handles the bumps as well as any foreign luxury car. I look forward to the ride to and from work!

Cadillac gets back to great cars
By Senior Male on 01/24/05 23:00 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded a 1993 Lexus LS400, which was purchased new and was a terrific car. My new Cadillac STS is quicker, faster, more secure on the road, and a lot more fun to drive. The shifter provides control just like a manual transmmission. I love all the autumatic goodies. In just a few weeks the car became a very accomodating good friend.

What a Cadillac
By Robert Stephens on 01/20/05 17:47 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

First of all I love the keyless entry system in the 2005 Cadillac STS. When you sit behind the wheel you can feel the room and see the beauty of the interior. I just love the real wood in the dash. Though this car is a V6 it has as much power as my 1984 Chevrolet Corvette. It really has the Cadillac ride which no car maker can match. It is fun to drive.

Unbelievable and Remarkable vehicle
By BMW fan on 01/16/05 14:28 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My 2005 Cadillac STS is an unbelievable car. The handling, ride, and power are better than BMW, Lexus, Mercedes or any other import car. I test drove a Lexus LS 430 right before the Cadillac STS and the ride quality was exactly the same, which really surprised me. Its almost as if GM duplicated the ride quality.

Review - 2005 Cadillac STS
By bill james on 01/15/05 11:34 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

My 2005 Cadillac STS is fun to drive. Its power is there when it is needed. It has a very quiet ride. It also has a roomy interior and easy access when getting in and out. The option of automatic or manual shifting also make it a blast to drive.

I Love it!!
By Bigdog63121 on 01/12/05 22:08 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Have driven a lot of cars in my 55 years and by far my 2005 Cadillac STS is the best. Not only is it the most fun to drive, it is also the best handling. Plenty of my friends have gone the import route and the ones who have had the chance to ride in, or drive my STS are truly impressed. I gave up a 300 hp Northstar for the 265 hp V6 in this car and have not looked back. I have all the acceleration that I need and I never got up to 150 mph any way!

First Cadillac Owner and I Love It!!!!!!
By NameBrand Media on 01/05/05 00:38 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Well this is the first Caddy I have owned. I never drove one until the day that I went to my local Cadillac Dealer. I was looking at the CTS but was disappointed by its economy looking interior. I saw the STS and I fell in love with the car. It has style and appeal I was looking for. Along with the value.