2007 Cadillac STS-V - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.4L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (9 reviews )
I Love this car!
By Mr. Z on 12/26/08 14:37 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Having owned a 94 STS,97 and a 98, this car surpasses all! Goes like stink, corners like it's on rails, and stops on a dime! Comfortable, notwithstanding the ride caused by the garbage tires. Shredded the rears at 15,000 miles. Never owned a car that got more attention! The younger crowd is more aware than older persons. Look forward to driving it every day.

Excessive tire noise
By JP on 08/28/08 11:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love the car except head height, and excessive tire noise, The run-flat Pirellis are so loud at 65 mph it is hard to hear the radio or have a conversation without yelling, 100 db of noise!. I plan to take the run- flats off, will need to get a spare wheel and jack though. Cadillac was no help. I asked cooperate for help with this, They said "So sad too bad" :(

Crazy Car
By matmat673 on 12/07/07 11:48 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Overall, one of the best cars I've ever driven. Great power (tough to handle in the snow), but pulls like a train at any speed. Competitive mode driving is an absolute hoot! Fuel economy, like the other ratings, is a similar to my Tahoe. With a little encouragement from $3+/gallon gas, can manage 22+mpg on the highway. One issue with gas gauge floating up and down alot, not sure exactly how much gas is in it if I take corners hard and hit the accelerator. Many compliments, many on-takers at every light, and gets alot of attention everywhere. Well worth the price!

Exceptional Cadillac
By JS on 09/23/07 05:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I purchased the STS-V in late June 2007. The car has performed extraordinarily well. I do a fair amount of driving on back roads and the handling of this vehicle is superb around bends and winding roads. There have been no squeaks or rattles. The car is tightly built. Gas mileage is similar to a large SUV. I am getting around 15 mpg around town which is slightly better than the rated mileage. One aspect of the car that you don't fully appreciate during the test drive is how well the driver seat holds the driver in place during cornering. The seat design is superior to that of most cars in this class. Mechanically, the engine and transmission operate very smoothly.

Superfast!
By ty on 08/25/07 11:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

The car is awsome! Great power, handiling, and braking. I have been told it looks like it's going 100mph sitting still! The car was pricey but so worth it every time I mash the throttle!

What an amazing Car!
By BurninLove on 04/24/07 07:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I owned a STS-4 prior to owning a new 2007 STS-V. The V is an amazing car and it's scary fast! Even looks cool when its standing still. The interior is a step up from my loaded out STS-4. Nice stiching and quality leather is used through out the interior. The surround sound is an amazing feature with some of the best sounds I have ever heard out of a car. The STS-V screams as it goes down the road. I amazing car that I would own time and time again.

WOW, What a Car!
By nICK on 11/17/06 18:03 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This is one great car. It has a quality interior and power that is beyond expectations. You will not be disappointed.

Yeah Baby
By Greyhound - Rex on 11/15/06 13:56 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car is extremely fast and powerful. It handles like a dream, especially at high speeds. Its braking is very reliable, but does put a lot of brake dust on the car's rims.

STS-V Hauls
By Jesse Garcia on 08/26/06 13:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac STS-V 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl S/C 6A)

The STS-V is an overall fun vehicle. Its fuel economy is poor, but that is to be expected when you have 469 ponies under the hood. It handles well, accelerates like a raging bull, and handles like a sports car. I also own a Porsche 911 C4S, and it almost corners just as well. The interior fit and finish could use some help, but the exterior look is gorgeous. The stance it has makes it look like its going 100 mph standing still. Overall, the STS -V is a fun and at the same time practical sedan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.