2014 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Cadillac Srx - Consumer Reviews

2014 Cadillac SRX SUV

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Love My 2014 SRX
By cuizas

2014 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Really enjoy my 2014 SRX Luxury, especially like the safety features with side sensors and front and back. Takes a little getting used to but I have found I am becoming more and more dependent on all these safety features. I had a a fairly new SUV and found on the highway it was not as safe on long trips so traded up to the SRX Luxury, haven't regretted my move.... Have owned many luxury cars over the years, including Cadillacs, but this is my new favorite.

Favorite Features

Safety features, especially sensors on side of vehicles as well as front and back. When parking the vehicle it makes a great difference, as well as driving on the freeways changing lanes......

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a little better gas mileage. Wish that there were other alternatives for satellite radio and other offerings for directions etc.

Very Pleased
By lala20

2014 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven my SRX for 2 months and am very pleased. This is my first Cadillac, and I am very impressed with this brand. I get above 17 mpg driving in-town. The rear window is smaller than the one in my former, larger SUV, but with the SRX's rear view camera, this has not been problematic.

Favorite Features

Interior design Stereo Handling

Suggested Improvements

Design a place for a purse! If I have a passenger, my purse must go to the back seat.

I am disappointed in my SRX
By roy79

2014 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Your view to the rear is very poor. The back up camera is a necessity. The front seats are uncomfortable. My in town gas milage is below 15 mpg. The on board computer system is very fancy with a lot of Wow factor but it is very difficult to learn and is slow to respond. It is very difficult to make any adjustment while driving

Favorite Features

Seat shaker warning when backing

Suggested Improvements

Interior comfort, simpler controls