SRX-Premium Edition
By viniadf on
2013 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
We have a 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium Edition, FWD. I purchased this vehicle for my wife, but to be honest about it, I love it too!!! We have 1000 miles on the vehicle as I write this review, thus this will only include our initial impressions. Overall I would rate the vehicle a 10+ on features and styling. I would rate it at 6-7 regarding fuel economy. I give it a 9 on handling.
Favorite Features
Interior, Interior and Interior. We looked at and test drove all of the top models out there between the price range of $40K-60K. There is not another vehicle that is better designed, more equipped, and is just flat our more luxurious than the Caddillac SRX. The CUE is AWESOME and really is that hard to learn and use. The Safety Features are Crazy good as we have the Driver's Assist Package and the Driver's Awareness Package in our vehicle. Handling was above average and acceleration was fine to good (or excellent when compared to other manufacturers in this class). The SRX drives heavy (not nimble), but this is something we like. You feel secure and in control of vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
1-The CUE system should use non-fingerprint monitor because within a day or two, you have fingerprints all over the place. 2-Gas mileage could be better. 3-Rear seat area is good for kids and acceptable for adults on short trips, but don't think you can drive 3-4 hours with your larger teenagers or adult friends in the back, they will get a bit cramped. 4-Get us a Shark Fin Antenna... I don't understand why such a stylish vehicle uses such an ugly antenna that takes away from the awesome and distinguishable lines of the vehicle.