2013 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Not Quite There
By pensman on 04/14/14 13:38 PM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The SRX handles well, especially on highways; but visibility is an issue. The rear view mirror is too small so you really need those side mirrors. Having the defensive driving add in helps. On the highway I have managed to get 24 mpg. The CUE system needs some major improvements as it is totally non-intuitive. And the HD radio can go as it just makes it difficult to hold on to a station.

SRX-DISAPOINTED
By roy79 on 02/20/14 13:32 PM (PST)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am very disappointed in my SRX. It is uncomfortable, visibility is poor, road noise is high, the transmission shifts rough, and the CUE system is difficult to use in traffic.

FIRST CADILLAC
By pops5x on 11/09/13 15:27 PM (PST)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

'We bought this Performance fwd model for the Mrs' daily "around town" car about six months ago. Our friends and family love its snappy looks which draws a lot of attention. It's exciting to drive and ride in. Powerful engine/transmission drive line. Sporty handling, comfortable seats and ride. Lots of room in front, but legroom in rear is tight when front seat(s) are all the way back. Beautiful, luxurious, quiet interior. The CUE system? Well, just like our iPhones it's a fun challenge, and we are conquering both. We wouldn't want to do without either.

Spare tire vs tire repair kit
By edborne on 08/09/13 04:23 AM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

a metal plate struck one of the rear tires. got a flat tire. when called for roadside assistance (RSA), I was asked do your car came with a donut spare tire or with a compresor repair kit? To my surprise, it came with the C-repair kit ;-( It was a nightmare!!! RSA was no helpful, a tow truck was going to take 1.5 to show up,...4hrs later I went home, left the car in my work place parking overnight. How come when the dealer sell you the car does not tell you about the NO spare tire ;-( This is ridiculous!!! I am so disappointed that a so expensive luxury car does not come with a spare tire. Today the dealer is going to hear me... sorry, I am really upsep ;-(

SRX-Premium Edition
By viniadf on 07/16/13 07:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Premium 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have a 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium Edition, FWD. I purchased this vehicle for my wife, but to be honest about it, I love it too!!! We have 1000 miles on the vehicle as I write this review, thus this will only include our initial impressions. Overall I would rate the vehicle a 10+ on features and styling. I would rate it at 6-7 regarding fuel economy. I give it a 9 on handling.

Cadillac mid size suv
By colby_butler on 07/13/13 21:34 PM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I had this vehicle for about 2k miles. I found the steering heavy at slow speeds probably based on the all wheel drive system. Brake pedal is a bit heavy although that may be because this model is quite heavy. Weighting in just under 6k. Despise small flaws this luxury model SRX comes with lots of toys. Heated steering wheel and seats. On star and XM radio. Backup camera and both rear and front parking sensors. The front parking sensors comes equipped with an on off setting as well. This model can be completely keyless. The doors has sensor touch on the all doors allowing access into the vehicle with the key fob in pocket. Keyless start and automatic rear lift gate.

Black Beauty
By tom384 on 03/31/13 10:38 AM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We went to the dealer in Orlando Fl after we had some figures from edmunds and other dealers. This being our third cadillac we qualified for the $1000. loyalty rebate. We received an excellent price out the door with our trade-in so there was not any hassles or game playing.

Absolute Delight
By ptownsteve on 02/21/13 09:02 AM (PST)

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Turned in our 2010 SRX at lease termination last month in exchange for a 2013 and am delighted with the new 2013 version. While I liked the 2010 it had several shortcomings including the engine and a lack of some features. The 2013 has addressed all these concerns and more. The engine is superb, smooth and powerful and there are lots of additional features which I love including a heated steering wheel, and many more. And, the new CUE system is awesome. There is absolutely no shortcoming I can find, only complete satisfaction. Highly recommended.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Cadillac SRX Suv in VA is:

$146 per month*