Very happy with the SRX
By commander58 on
2012 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
2012 FWD Luxury model. Great lease value compared to competetors such as Acura MDX. Infinity EX, FX, etc. Delaership experience excellent. SRX rides fantastic. Road noise non-existent. Handling, acceleration, shifting of the transmisson all great. Seats are firm, but I find the SRX to be very comfortable. Great feature content on the Luxury trim level. Averaging 21 mpg with mostly highway driving. Very pleased with the exterior & interior appearanc eand build quality. I was in the market for a luxury SUV/CUV and found this to be the best value out there. I have not had a GM product for quite a few years, and I'm very impressed so far!
Favorite Features
Exterior & interior appearance. Black leather interior with white stitching. Bose 5.1 sound system, power liftgate, heated steering wheel, panoramic sunroof, back up camera, no road noise at all! Good gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
Fog lights should be standard on the Luxury trim level.
By gmac_sucks
on 08/03/12 13:21 PM (PDT)

I hope you did not go through GMAC/ALLY for the lease. They basically hold you hostage until the end of the lease. If you decide to trade the vehicle in early, they will charge the dealership market value instead of the balance that you actually owe. As a result, we were unable to trade our SRX in on a new vehicle. It would have cost us $6500 above what we owed to trade it in. Of course if you want to buy it for your self, then they will only hit you for an extra $2500. Leased a lot of vehicles and have never had this problem before.